Topic starter
(@admin)

general-talk Anything Goes!

2 Replies
874ce5ce5cd02e7aa14e1365c7f41de7?s=80&d=mm&r=g
Customer
(@bobbybc)

Hello.

We had a chat not long ago. You said "what do you think this is...the salvation army" Haha

I appreciate the advice you gave me.

I am a steroid virgin. I want to get a bit bigger and a bit more muscle mass. Nothing crazy or over the top. I read your forum entries about first cycles.

You told me to start with Sustanon. I will buy it. Should I take anastrozole with it or should i take Aromasin with it?

Also...should i take Tamoxifen during PCT weeks? 

Could you write out what a light cycle of Sustanon looks lime for me please. With the doses and weeks.

Like how you did in the forum for the test enanthate cycle.

Thank you for all your help so far 

Bobby from Interior BC 

admin
Admin
Topic starter
(@admin)

Hello bobby I am sorry for the late reply i did not receive any notifications that someone had posted

For your very first cycle I would suggest sustanon 250 it has multiple esters this will ensure very stable levels of the hormone if taken twice per week every 3.5 days

500 mg per week is definitely enough to see very good gains I would definitely have some aromasin on hand its much better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it!

1 tablet every 48 hours would be enough to deal with any estrogen related side effects that may occur 

also since this is your first cycle I would strongly suggest you only run the one compound and see how you react if all is good your next cycle toss some dbol into the mix and see how you react 

most if you are estrogen prone and have to use a AI from testosterone dbol is likely not the product for you i would suggest anavar to you or anyone who is prone to estrogen related side as anavar will not convert to estrogen 

for pct clomid and nolxadex is really all you need 

Share: